If he’s the right person for me, let his iman be the one that I adores

10:32:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim~ In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful~




Salam to all readers~ =)


[Credit here] Baitul muslim that we adored




O ALLAH,
If he’s meant for me
and i meant for him
Let us be together through ijabkabul.


O ALLAH,
If we are not meant to be together
Please avoid us from
seeing one another.


O ALLAH
If he’s the right person for me
let his iman be the one that I adores
and let him make my way easier to Jannah.



O ALLAH
If he’s not the right one for me,
show him the right way
so that he can lead others instead.


tumb-blurr


Check out my tumblr =)  Tak reti lah nak customize tumblr ni T___T

Muslimat KDRI; jom bersenamrobik ahad ni~ =)



22 patient (s) need treatment

  1. Ameen~ insyaALLAH.

    Ya Allah, please show me your guidance if, he's really the right one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sy suka sgt tulisan dr.Cinta :) so meaningful .

    ReplyDelete
  3. prays days and nite~

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mahirahnazlim

    thanx but this is copied from my tumblr, =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. insyaAllah..
    smoga Allah menghadiahkan kpd kte psangan yg dpt mmbimbing kte dunia dan akhrat..
    huhu

    ReplyDelete
  6. sy dh fllow akk :) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pray pray and pray he is the right one for me and we are meant to be together. keep praying. insyaAllah~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. dr.cinta, nak share ya benda ni..

    tq.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment?

Instagram

Followers